Protect your home and your family with a carbon monoxide alarm installation
Carbon monoxide is a very dangerous gas that can cause serious illness, brain damage and death. It’s an invisible gas; you can’t see, smell or taste carbon monoxide so it’s very hard to detect without an alarm. Symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, nausea and vomiting, and in extreme cases, blackouts and convulsions.
We only install A-rated energy efficient boilers
A Glow Gas Safe engineer will carry out checks and tests to help ensure that your boiler is working safely, effectively and efficiently and without any faults. From time-to-time, unrelated faults can crop up, for example if the original fault was the boiler and now your radiator has started leaking, we will provide you with a separate quote for the new repair.
Our alarm gives you an early warning about carbon monoxide leaks in your home before they get to a dangerous level.